The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true, down in the Underground, a land serene, a crystal moon...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-03

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

She left then to the clothing store across the way her heart pounding. 'this...os really happening' she thought and she felt a ghost of a smile flit across her face. She hardly smiled anymore except when she was with toby.

She entered the store and broswed the collection. She wondered what the infamous goblin king would look like in form fitting jeans. She felt herself flush. she liked him in his usual garb. It left everything in the open causing havoc with a womans mind and boy was it wreaking havoc on her body.

Shaking herslef again she decided a pair of dark blue jeans and a button up white shirt would do the trick. It suited her own self in her light blue jeans and black tank top with her knee high black leather boots. She certainly had changed over the years. Her fiugure had taken on the form of a curvacious woman with her long silky brown hair falling to her mid back. Her green eyes holding untold truths in their depths ( i think they were green hun)

Purchasing the items she walked back to the trio once more leashing her emotions. She didnt want Jareth to think Illy of her after all this time. In her story she told toby as a child was that the mighty goblin kibng was inlove with her. Back then she didnt even think upon that thought and now....she couldnt even begin to imagin. She didnt want to. Didnt want to end up hurt again by the people she loved.

"Here. these should fit hopefully. I didnt really know your size" She said handing the cloths over to him. "change. Ill keep watch" she said turning her back to keep the flush on her face coming to his attention. the last thing she wanted was for him to know where her thoughts were going.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2630/3699685553_6f36f49c47.jpg (that I give you but i remember in the peach eating scene it did a close up on her eyes and they were green and if i post to much let me know and ill try to tone it down =])
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Jareth pulled on the unfamiliar clothes. He looked over at Sarah, with her back turned to him, and he sighed softly. This seemed to be an unneeded struggle with his mind and his body. He struggled with the buttons on the shirt.

"Could you help me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 pm

She froze and felt her temperature rise. 'oh dear goddess help me' she thought as she turned to him keeping her eyes level and trying not to oogle his well built frame.

Walking to him with shaky hands she started to do up the buttons on his shirt all the while getting a excellent view of his chest. She knew many women would kill to be in her shoes. "Anything else?" She asked keeping her voice surprisingly calm
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Jareth blushed scarlet. "Well, I think my clothes are just fine now, but perhaps you could help me with my hair. It seems a bit odd to ask, but I feel it would make me stand out no matter what I'm wearing."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"Thats true" She said feeling her heart pounding. "Ive always liked your hair" She said absently as she stood on her tiptoes to be about eye level with him as she reached up and touched his hair. Its was silky smooth to the touch. Most men these days wouldnt have such hair.

She thought for a moment before going behind him and snagging her hair tie off her wrist put his hair in a loose pony tail. she stood back and looked at him and smiled. Even jareth could make a somewhat girly hairstyle look masculin and sexy. "Thats about all i can do at the moment" she said
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"That should be fine." He looked his reflection over in a window. He hardly recognized himself.

After carefully tucking his shirt in, he turned to Sarah. "Well, what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm

She could think of a few things she could do. Shaking her head she took Merlins leash. "I got to get home. Toby's turning five this year." She said "Is that ambroshious?" She asked finally. "I thought he looked famaliar. Anyways he could hang out in the garage with Merlin while I keep you in my room" she said

She was about to have the goblin king in her room. The man of every womans fantasy was going to be in her room. She took a deep breath "Come on" She said as she started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Back in the Labyrinth... ((There WAS something else going on at one point...))

Vervada lounged in Jareth's tower window with the air of a contented feline. She looked out at the Labyrinth. The whole realm was hers. She grinned.

"Would Mistress care for anything?" said a voice from the hallway.

It was Hoggle. His wrists and ankles were shackled.

Vervada sighed. "No thank you. I would like if you would leave the room."

"Yes, Mistress."

Vervada smiled. "It's good to be queen."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:29 pm

(hehe i was just about to get to that hehe and you said shes free game right? Anyone could use her?)

"Now let me see what my little puppet is doing" Vervada said as she made a Dark crystal appear (haha get it XD)

She summoned up Jareth's image but it was blurry and she could not see him. she growled in frustration as she threw the crystal across the room and as it shattered saw a figure of a beautiful dark haired woman.

'intresting' she thought. "What are you up to goblin king. You can run but you cant hide forever., I will figure out where you are and what you are doing" she said as she laughed

(i did read all the posts for this. If you have a specific plot please pm me so i can follow it)

Upon finally reaching home she saw the kids and their parents playing in the yard. She snuck jareth into the house and then into her room.

"Stay here alright. I shouldnt be long" She said as she turned and left him. Jareth could observe the party from the window as sarah rejoined the part.

Toby threw himself into her arms giggling and she smiled at him and hugged him. Her step mother cast a cold look in her direction and her father looked on at her with sad eyes. She didnt seem to notice...or she just didnt seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4