The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true, down in the Underground, a land serene, a crystal moon...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:14 am

"It would be quite nice if I knew, yes. You're quite the distraction, Your Highness."

Her violet eyes were scanning him. Looking for a weakness?
Unfortunately for him, he had quite a few...

He heard her voice in his head again. Mocking.
It's only forever... Not long at all.
Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:19 am

Foooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeevvvvvverrrrrr!

Ambrosious grabbed a hold of Jareth's sleeve as he began to walk forward in a trance.

"Forever isn't much when we're as old as the two of us. . . ."
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:25 am

"Immortality is a wonderful thing, Jareth..." She hissed his name.

Jareth was not in control of himself. His legs were moving without his consent. The sheepdog was tugging desperately at his sleeve but having little effect.

The temptress had him. A few more steps and he was hers.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 am

Ambrosious, doing the only brave thing he'd ever done since being born bit Jareth on the hand as hard as he could. The king could thank him later. . . .
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 am

The sheepdog's teeth ripped through his skin, and the pain shocked him back to awareness. He was nearly within Vervada's reach, so he hastily retreated.

"Thanks, Ambrosious," he panted as they ran.

Vervada screeched, an earsplitting sound that left their ears ringing. They were fleeing but she was at their heels.

"We need... to find... somewhere to... hide..." Jareth was gasping for air as they shot around sharp corners and jumped over trapdoors.

So they jumped into the open trapdoor, the one leading to the Helping Hands and the Oubliette.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:34 am

Hands of various origins grasped at the dog as he plummeted.

"Dawn dowwwuunn I say," he yipped as they pulled.

The Oubliette was the only safe place, Ambrosious knew, but how to keep Vervada out?
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 am

"The grate will slam shut behind us, she can't follow..." muttered Jareth to Ambrosious, so the Hands wouldn't hear.

I have been generous, but I can be cruel.

Jareth winced at the power of her voice.

They hit the ground at the bottom of the Oubliette, the grate slammed closed, and it was dark. Jareth conjured a crystal that dimly illuminated their four frightened faces...

Four?

Vervada had followed them into the Oubliette.

[[stalkerrrr... she wants Jareth and all his tight-pantsed goodness]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 pm

"Go fer the door!" Ambrosious shouted. "RUNNNN!"

Ambrosious bolted for the door despite having more legs to sort out than most two or three-legged folk.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:12 pm

The door was locked.

"Now what?" yelled Jareth, as all of them ran in circles away from the temptress.

"Wait a second, I'm the Goblin King, for heaven's sake! This Labyrinth is under my control!"

He teleported them to the hedge portion of the maze, and they all slumped against the shrubs, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:52 pm

"I think we're safe, for now."

They were all silent for a moment, then Vervada's cold, seductive voice rang through the Labyrinth again...

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true...

"That complete basket case! She's taking all of my songs and using them as a way to get me to give in to her!" Jareth stood and shook his fist at the sky. "You'll never win my heart, you succubus! Just try, you'll see!"

But Vervada didn't appear.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 pm

(She's busy ripping off THRILLER! Do doo doo! -dances-)

Ambrosious pondered. Where could they be safe? Vervada could follow them into the realm, but Jareth also had control over it-- it was his creation. It would be up to Jareth to decide it they should leave. It was probably the only land he ever remembered-- and for his own good.

"You need to choose mate. Here, or there."
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 am

"We're staying. I'm sorry to be selfish, but she may be more powerful in another realm, and I'm not willing to take chances."
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 am

"I'm not trying to be ..." Jareth trailed off and sighed.

"Ambrosious, you make the decision. I'm too frightened to think straight...."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Ambrosious was troubled, he never did like having the responsibility shifted to him, despite what they said, you ucan make the wrong decision.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:28 am

"The Labyrinth was put in ta place fer your protection. If we leave we man suffer catostrophic consquences. We can still run here. I dunno how far the Labyrinth goes, but while we still can, we must stand our ground."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Ambrosious thought that perhaps the castle would be the best place to fight from, however, there were other places that had less vulnerable points. Ambrosious waited for a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 pm

"The thing about the castle is that we're trapped with nowhere to run. But it's our best bet."

He transported them back to the castle. Outside, the ugly masses of clouds boiled in the sky. Strange winged creatures flew in circles around the tower, and rain began to drench the sun-baked Labyrinth. The water was ice-cold and being blown through the gaps in the castle walls. It wasn't until they were huddled behind the throne to escape the water that Jareth realized that there were only two of them.

"We lost Sir Didymus!"

Jareth stood up and immediately was hit in the face with several gallons of water. He shook it out of his eyes and muttered under his breath.

"We must have left him in the Oubliette... I hope Vervada didn't get him..."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 pm

(I sense dramatic weather.)
Ambrosious thought for a moment.

"I dinna remember him following us into the Oubliette. I think he's still in the closet."
(that's not a joke weirdos XP)

"Should we go find him?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:57 pm

"Well if we leave we risk being detected by Vervada and her minions. I'll see if I can find him though."
Jareth conjured a crystal in his hand and looked into it for a long time, leaving Ambrosious with his thoughts.

[[ I need assistance, I have to bring in a piece of my best writing for TV's class... what should I bring? Hellllllp! ]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm

(Ohhh shhhnap. I hate that part. It took me over 8 hours to find a piece and I'm not even happy with that one.)

Ambrosious gnawed on his paw nervously.

"Perhaps I shoul' stay and watch?"

Ambrosious gnawed harder to keep himself fixated on something other than his hint of bravery.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Jareth's eyes drifted from the crystal and he nodded.

"You're quite the brave little creature," he said, and transported himself into the depths of the Oubliette.

[[ I think I'm just going to write something random tonight and bring it tomorrow, i hope it'll work ]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:48 pm

(Yay for Darkness lyrics? Don't put it off and make sure it's something you're comfortable with reading out loud. No swearing, minimal gore.)

Ambrosious swore quietly to himself. This was why he was never brave, because then he got left alone, and then horrible things happened.

All the candles in the room went out.

Ambrosious was not amused. He tugged a rug out from a corner and hid underneath it, all the while hoping Jareth was having a better time than he was.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 pm

[[ awww poor ambrosious! and yeah I am currently 'gorging' myself on Darkness... and Prayer. lol and thankies by the way ]]

Jareth was back in the hedge portion of the maze. He looked around for any sign of Sir Didymus. There were none. He transported to the oubliette. The brave little fox-goblin was huddled in a corner, muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 am

Ambrosious, meanwhile had built himself a fortress of rugs and was on stake-out underneath an abandoned table. He would've rather been on steak-out of course, but things were how they were. HOw could they have forgotten his master? The mind boggled.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

Perhaps the only thing to do was to take cover and wait. But Ambrosious was afraid that the scary lady would return. Vervada was the being of his nightmares. She wouldn't even give him pats on the head-- he was pretty sure. At least the goblin king had some amiable feelings towards him.

It was at that moment that Vervada knocked on the window.

Ambrosious tried very hard not to exist, quivering under the rugs. All Vervada could see were upturned tables, trash from the party and a pile of windswept and soaked rugs in the corner. She doubted very much and self-worthy creature would wallow in such muck. Vervada moved on.
Ambrosious dreamed of steak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next