The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true, down in the Underground, a land serene, a crystal moon...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 am

A/n: Ok so I’m not to sure how you guys go about making role plays on here or the like but ill do what I'm use to which is making A profile stating the character and the plot...etc. then we add a starting post. That’s how they do it on another RP board I'm apart of. If it's not done to your standards let me know and I will gladly fix it thank you. ~ Sarah Williams ~

Liquid Crystal
(Note: This is set 6 years after the Labyrinth so Sarah is now 21)

Name: Sarah Williams

Occupation: Currently in Theater trying to reach her goal of being an Actress

Race: Mortal

Appearance:
(This was the only decent pic I could find depicting Sarah looking a bit older)

Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Sarah__Queen_of_the_Labyrinth_by_ph

Bio: After the fateful night where her life had been turned upside down Sarah Williams had never been the same girl. She was forever changed. Her teachers saw it, her friends saw it, Hell even her parents saw it. They had always questioned her about it but she had simply smiled and shrugged it off and said it was all because of a dream she had.

At least that was what Sarah was leading everybody into believing...And even she just wanted to believe it was a dream... But it was impossible to forget it when all she had to do was whisper the name of one of her friends she had made in the labyrinth and they would be there. But after a few years she stopped calling to them. Not that she didn’t want to see her friends they reminded her of...him.... Day in and Night out His voice...his Aura...his eyes haunted her every waking moment and her every dream.

She was trying to forget about that madness...but it seemed the more she had tried the stronger it had come. That was until she reached adult hood. At 18 it all seemed to become a fleeting memory and then He was nothing but a dream...nothing but a thing in the past.

For 3 years she lived in ignorant bliss. Her career was finally starting to kick off. She was finally starting to get her own life back....That was until her 21 Birthday came then everything went down the drain.

Need: Ok so I apparently need someone to play my darling Jareth ^^ and I warn you My writing does get graphic as that is what I am use to (meaning: may include some violence, cursing, and sexual themes) If this is not how you are use to Role Playing let me know and we can work something out and I’m sorry if it seems confusing. I will explain anything to you if you just ask. So if interested PM me kk.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 am

"Ok Guys lets wrap it up for the night!" The director shouted to the Actors and Actress' who were bustling about the set doing their own things. Sarah took her place under the spot light taking a deep breath to put herself in character...not that it was so difficult. It came as a second nature to her now. To act a certain part for certain people that is. It made life seem all that much easier when you could please everyone around you.

"Ok cut! That’s good, we’re done for the night" The director called.

Everyone seemed to relax as people made their way to the dressing rooms.

On her way to her dressing room her friend Laura stopped her. Sarah raised a brow in questioning in turn making the blond grin up at her "Don't give me that innocent look Ms. Williams, Don't think I forgot what day it is today. Happy 21st Birthday" Laura said giving her a big hug.

Sarah Smiled "Well I can't fool you can I" She said chuckling.

"So Sarah what are you going to do for your birthday...please tell me your going to go out and have some fun with a hot guy" Laura said

Sarah rolled her eyes "Honestly Laura that’s all you care about isn’t it" Sarah said with a sight pushing her hand through her long auburn hair.

"No' Laura said pouting.”Uh-huh" Sarah said as she turned to start heading to her dressing room. "Come on Sarah" Laura whined following after her.

"Laura...I’m going to go home. I’m going to soak in the bath tub and have me time, Heaven knows when the last time I had some" Sarah said shaking her head.

"Sarah you really need to get our more" Laura said

Sarah shook her head "Hum you and everyone else I know seems to think that" She said then closing the door to her dressing room Behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alone at last" Sarah said with a sigh as she closed her bathroom door behind her. She lived in her own little apartment but she still closed the door behind her on reflex. She had moved out of the house around when she was 18. She liked having her own home. It was a sanctuary away from everyone else in the world.

She took the clip out of her hair and let her long silky locks of auburn hair fall to her waist as she let her towel drop. Her entire bathroom was lit with many candles giving off the scent of roses. She sank into her tub full of hot steaming water letting out a content moan.

She just laid there for a while not thinking about anything...but then her mind started to wander off to times back when she was 15...to the man who had turned her world upside down...she never considered that she might have done the same to him. She didn’t doubt that she was the first mortal to ever defeat him and his labyrinth.

She sighed thinking back to her last moments with him...how she had claimed he had no power over her...that sad longing look in his eyes...it was painful to see then...it was still painful thinking about it now...

"Jareth....” she whispered without even realizing it. She had refused to speak his name since that day.

(If confused of have any questions feel free to ask. if you want to know what I have in mind as far as plot wise ill be happy to share. I’m also open to suggestions if you have any)
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:37 pm

It's apparent that we roleplay in different ways. I'm a short-post kind of person, and so I guess I'll contribute to it anyways Smile

~~~~~

*inside the castle in the Goblin City*

Jareth sat quietly, staring out the window, as he did every day for hours at a time. No clouds broke the monotony of the azure sky.

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Jareth felt a sudden lurch, as if he were being yanked backwards. The inside of the room went hazy and out of focus. He saw double.

Any other being may have struggled, but Jareth let himself be pulled out of his realm and into the human world. He closed his eyes against the swirling rush of colors, and when he opened them again, there she was.

Her brown eyes had not changed, but she had gotten older. He willed himself not to smile at her shocked expression, after all, she was sitting in the bathtub.

(I'd love to know your plan for the plot Very Happy and I'm going to be online more often, now that I remembered my password.)
Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 am

Sarah had just started to really relax when the candles she had lit flickered. She opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to the right and gasped as she instinctivly sat up staring at the intruder in her bathroom.

Remembering her current predicument she quickly slid back down and tried to cover herself the best she could in the water. she remained silent and immobile for a moment or so as her brain processed everything.

He was in her bathroom. And after having convinced herself that he didnt exist anywhere outside of her dreams her mind was on over drive. "Y-you....what do you think you are doing here....in my home....in my Bathroom!" she sheriked as her cheeks tinted red as he had had a lovely show. "T-turn around atleast so i can get covered up" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Jareth did as she asked him to. He turned around, stared at the wall, as she undoubtedly was pulling herself out of the bathtub and wrapping a towel around herself. She was silent for a long time. Still with his back to her, he spoke softly.
"Why did you call me here after so long? I thought you had-" he trailed off, unable to finish his sentence.
"You thought I had...?" Sarah whispered.
"Forgotten me."
Another long moment of silence passed.
"It was an accident, wasn't it? You didn't mean to call." Jareth laced his fingers behind his back, then asked, "May I turn around now?"
"If you must," Sarah sighed.
He turned to her and their eyes met once again.
Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Sarah had a forest green towel wrapped about her middle now. her long hair slicked agasint her skin as water droplets ran down her body here and there. She sighed as she adverted her eyes before looking back at him incrediously.

"Its kinda hard to forget about someone like you...." She said her cheeks tinting a slight red.

"And as an answer to your earlier question..."She said and was about to say that it was indeed an accident but she bit her tongue. She had no doubt that if she said so he would leave and possibly never come back. The thought of not seeing him again brought a pang to her heart.

She looked back at him surveying him with the eyes of a wise young woman not of a immature youthful child. "I have to admit i wasn't expecting you to just poof out of nowhere...In my bathroom no less.... Not that its not a nice surprise...I just..."She said looking away again.

"Since then i never heard or saw you. I thought you...i thought you were just a fairy tale i made up to get away from my lonelyness....I never once forgot about you. I couldnt...I wouldnt" She said keeping her eyes down cast.

(its funny i usually check this site everyday but as soon as i stop checking everyday you post Back XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~   Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid Crystal ~ A Labyrinth RP~
Page 1 of 1